" />

Trustpilot Reviews


How can you tell if your amalgam fillings are a problem?

by Steven Stuart
(Boston )

How can you tell if your amalgam fillings are affecting your health?

Comments for How can you tell if your amalgam fillings are a problem?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 13, 2021
Rating
starstarstarstarstar

by: Dan

Other than reviewing these mercury poisoning symptoms here, the only way to really know is to be tested.

You can see your doctor and have them do a blood test for mercury. This test will only measure the amount of mercury that is circulating in your blood stream. It will not measure the amount that may have settled in your bodies tissues.

Having your doctor do a urine challenge test using either DMSA or DMPS is much more accurate. DMSA and DMPS will pull mercury from your bodies tissues to be removed through your urine. Usually three samples are taken and sent to a lab to be analyzed.

I have seen blood tests for mercury come back ok but a follow up urine challenge test showed high levels of mercury.

Typically, if your fillings are over 10 years old they probably leak and could be effecting your health. However, 75% of people are able to detox themselves of this mercury without any problems. The other 25% have a problem detoxing themselves of mercury and should address the high levels.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mercury Poisoning Symptoms Questions.


Home   Privacy Policy   Copyright Policy   Disclosure Policy   Doctors   Store

Copyright © 2003 - 2021. All Rights Reserved under USC Title 17.Do not copy
content from the pages of this website without our expressed written consent.
To do so is Plagiarism, Not Fair Use, is illegal, and a violation of the
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

&autoLogAppEvents=1">