" />

Trustpilot Reviews

Where can I get tested for a male yeast infection?

by William
(Alberta, Canada )

I have been dealing with issues from a yeast infection for over a year now and I don’t know where to turn anymore. I’ve done tests and no std or anything else. Penile yeast infection keeps coming back. Negative for diabetes. Just wondering where I can find help at this point or who I should go see.

Comments for Where can I get tested for a male yeast infection?

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Dec 19, 2022

by: Dan

I would start with your general healthcare practitioner. Have them take a sample of the infection from your skin and send it to a lab to determine species and what medications are effective against it. If they are unable to help you, request a referral to an Infectious disease doctor.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Male Yeast Infection Questions.

Home   Privacy Policy   Copyright Policy   Disclosure Policy   Doctors   Store

Copyright © 2003 - 2024. All Rights Reserved under USC Title 17. Do not copy
content from the pages of this website without our expressed written consent.
To do so is Plagiarism, Not Fair Use, is Illegal, and a violation of the
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.